// Tech Lead
We need a technology rock star who can work smart, hard and fast to build out our core products at TruckSumo. You will be the "Engineering Lead" who will help us in building highly efficient, reliable and scalable applications, which would change the world of goods transportation. You will be playing a key role in hiring and mentoring senior, junior engineers. Team management and team building is key. Ideal applicants will have clear technical vision alongside a broad set of interests. You will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle from feature analysis and requirement specification through design, development and testing to deployment. Everything you do, will have real impact on real customers which makes your job more exciting.
7+ years with BE/BTech/MS/MTech/MCA/Phd in Computer Science
- Technology Rockstar: You have atleast 7 years of experience in software/ computer engineering industry with a track record of building reliable, scalable and efficient systems.
- Solid knowledge of whole web & networking stack: Back-end, Front-end, Databases, HTTP Protocol, Apache, Linux, Load Balancing, CDNs, Server Administration etc. Must be up to date with the latest architectural trends on the web and mobile. Proven track record in end-to-end concept to launch of applications.
- Skills: Must have outstanding coding skills and should be very strong in PHP, mySQL, Ajax, HTML, Linux, Apache (LAMP Stack), RESTf API programming, third party tools and amazing debugging skills.
- Experience with mobile application integration on iOS or Android(or both). Deep understanding of RESTful architrectures and integration of remote servers with mobile applications.
- A Startup Guy: Work closely with the CTO to take projects from mockups to real systems as faster and better with great attention to detail. Self motivated and someone who would not shy away from taking ownership and responsibilities in a challenging environment.
- Product Engineering: Passionate about developing amazing products along with a team of product managers and the engineering team. Always excited about problem solving and not scared to make mistakes to learn faster.
- Hiring & Mentoring: Strong recruiting skills to expand the right A+engineering team. You will be mentoring, reviewing the team to develop their careers and the product itself. Experience in managing a technical team.
- Play Smart: You need to get things done. Requires you to have the right mix of experience, understanding of businesses, prioritization skills and people management skills.
- Remember, it's a startup; Time is of essence. You should have the drive to excel in fast paced environment and love what you do. You have an entrepreneurial bent of mindset with curiosity to learn new technologies and anything that adds to growth of the company as well as your personal growth.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 'Job - Tech Lead'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- A copy of your resume attached in PDF format