// Operations Manager
The Operations Manager delivers growth through acquisition and deployment of driver partners across different projects. As an Operations Manager, you are responsible for maintaining and deepening relationships with our customers. You are responsible for the customer experience by ensuring driver availability and compliance.
Delhi / NCR, Mumbai
Any Bachelor's Degree.
Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in an on-the-ground, fast-paced business, preferably in sales, procurement or logistics.
- Manage continuous acquisition of driver partners through feet-on-street and marketing activities
- Ensure delivery on promised SLA's to customers by driving driver compliance
- Ensure that all driver partners are well trained, process-driven and customer-centric
- Grow revenue from customers by delivering customized, best-in-class, last-mile logistics solutions
- Hire, coach and mentor a team of Project Supervisors
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an on-the-ground, fast-paced business
- Prior experience in an operations role will be a big plus
- Attention to detail with the ability to build relationships
- Strong communication skills in English and Hindi
- A good understanding of the city will be a big plus
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan
How to Apply
To apply for this job, mail us with the following information in the format below
- Mail us at: email@example.com
- Subject: 'Job - Operations Manager'
- Full Name & Phone Number
- A copy of your resume attached in PDF format